LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION
for Raja Metal Industries
A logo is a powerful asset for any business and acts as a symbol that customers use to recognize and connect with a brand. It is the face — the very first impression of a brand. Creating an effective visual representation requires much more than just graphic design. We can perceive how logos evolved throughout history by looking at its roots. Despite its deep roots and extensive chronology, so much remains open to interpretation—and it continues to unfold before our eyes. Our ability to represent ourselves and things that matter to us symbolically will generate countless innovative iterations of our fascinating thoughts.
In this competition, we are seeking a design for a logo of Raja Metal Industries. The logo must be unique, able to attract attention, resilient against the winds of fad and fashion, and represent the company to the public. Design can also be exclusive, dynamic, timeless, modern, luxurious, minimal, flexible, and easy to remember but must not contradict the company’s ideology, Values, Vision, and mission.
About the Company
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”— bearing the spirit, our founder Late Alhaz Tajijul Haque (Master), had initiated a small bathroom faucets factory named Rani Electroplating in 1973. With great endeavor & efforts, Alhaz Tajijul Haque (Master) brought diversity to the market by founding a large faucets factory in 1978 named Raja Metal Industries. Through extreme hard work and commitment towards its customers over the past few decades, Raja Metal Industries is now the leading organization in the sector, having the largest factory of around 50,000 square feet at Dhaka, Bangladesh. Since the long journey, Raja Metal Industries has continued its excellence by manufacturing all sorts of premier-quality bathroom & kitchen faucets in Bangladesh using the latest technology from abroad. As a recognition, Raja Metal Industries got the first prize at Dhaka International Trade Fair (DITF) in 1990.
Back in 2004, Raja Metal Industries experienced a great shock in its journey for the demise of its founder. Later, Md. Nazrul Islam Raja was appointed as the Managing Director of the company. Since then, he has been performing the responsibilities of this company. He aspires to make Raja Metal Industries the best bathroom and kitchen fittings manufacturer with continuous prosperity, supremacy, and sustainability.
– Prosperity: Raja Metal Industries aims for a progressive ride by creating a dynamic company with a globally competitive brand that will be recognized and supported by customers around the world.
– Supremacy: We are offering the best quality products maintaining thorough transparency, and the highest ethical standards to gain the trust of society.
– Sustainability: An integral part of Raja Metal’s strategy which focuses on efficient growth and includes the entire value chain, partners, customers, suppliers, employees, and the NATION as well.
Our mission is to expand and continually improve by utilizing quality practices & employee involvement to manufacture products both in the domestic and international markets. We strive to build on our history of product excellence and technology innovation to provide the highest quality and most reliable products and services that result in our Customers, Suppliers, and Employees’ satisfaction as the Premier Company in this sector. And in everything we do, we strive for honesty, fairness, and integrity.
– We strive to be a company of diverse people working together to produce the best metal products with integrity, ingenuity & faith-friendly trust.
– We strive to serve our clients and the nation with trusted metal products keeping the highest possible quality through innovation and commitment to research & development.
Our company’s foundation is built on our values, which distinguish us and guide our actions. We conduct our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner. We respect the law, support human rights, protect the environment, and benefit the communities where we work. We strive to be a company of diverse people working together to produce the best metal products with integrity, ingenuity & faith-friendly trust. We strive to serve our clients and the nation with trusted metal products keeping the highest possible quality through innovation and commitment to research & development.
The Panel of Jury reserves the right to select the winners of the competition. The panel has also the right to decline to choose from the submitted proposals if deemed Not Upto the Standard of Expectations.
By participating in the competition, all Participants confirm their acceptance
- To the guidelines & regulations of the competition as specified above and the decision announced by the panel of Jury.
- To incorporate the suggestion from the panel of Jury to improve the proposal to qualify as a possible winner/s
The proposal of the First Winner shall be accepted to be used as the official Logo for Raja Metal Industries Ltd. with necessary revision according to the suggestions from the panel of Jury.
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
- The winning entry will be registered by Raja Metal Industries Ltd. as a Trademark and the Entrant agrees to transfer all right and title to the Entry to Raja Metal Industries Ltd. in accordance with the Official Rules of this Competition.
Total Prize Money
1st Runner UP
2nd Runner UP
Sheikh Ahsan Ullah Mojumder
Artist and Author
Maherul Kader Prince
-This competition is open for both students and professionals.
-Individual or Team (Maximum 03 participants) Registration.
-A participant can submit multiple entries but each submission must be registered separately.
-Students and professionals from any disciplines are eligible to participate. Multidisciplinary teams are encouraged.
No registration fee is needed for entering this competition
Sheet Size: A2 (594mm X 420mm)
Number of sheets: 01
Sheet orientation: Landscape
Minimum resolution: 300 dpi
Maximum file size: 15 MB
File format: JPEG/PNG
The submission sheet must not contain any identification of the participant like name, institution, student ID, etc.
Registration ID must be written on the top right corner of the sheet. (Font: Arial, Font size: 30 points, Color: white/black, transparency: 100%)
Color and Size:
The design should be presented in:
CMYK, RGB, Gray Scale, and Black &White.
25 x 25 mm, 50 x 50 mm, 100 x 100 mm, 150 x 150 mm
Example Layout can be downloaded from this Link:
A text description of your Concept, Design Idea and Statement needs to be included on the same presentation sheet. Word count must not exceed 200 words.
Submit at https://archtwist.com/submit